Chris Ratay is a RE/MAX franchise owner/partner, a team leader, mentor, and a full-time licensed real estate specialist. He personally sells about 1% of the local property transactions per year, earning him Elite Agent status. His team members are involved in almost another 1%, and all the fellow agents at RE/MAX Alliance make up nearly 30% of the sales activity in the county.
A dedicated salesman with more than 25 years of sales and marketing experience, Chris also has a background in management and client relationships. He excels at negotiations, creative marketing, utilizing technology, and thrives on problem solving. Buying and Selling requires strategy and experience while limiting stress and managing expectations
As a successful local real estate investor and landlord, Chris is happy to share personal strategies upon request.
"Going the Extra Mile" -- Chris and his wife Erin broke a Guinness World Record in 2004 after spending more than 4-years traveling around the world on 2 motorcycles across 6 continents, and riding 101,322 miles, nearly doubling the previous record.
"Work. Play. Live." - Since 2008, Chris and Erin work vigorously for 10-months a year, then travel 2-months, usually in developing countries during December and January. They recently purchased a Land Rover Defender which they keep in Africa for their overland adventures across the continent.
- Guinness World Record - - Epic Journey [ see more ]
- Boulder Chamber - Member of Distinction
- RE/ MAX Lifetime Achievement Award - 2015 (over $125 Million in Sales)
- RE /MAX Excellence - Top 10 Team in Colorado 2013, 2014, and Jan 2015
- RE /MAX Performance - Top 10 Individual in Colorado (multiple years)
- RE /MAX Titan Club 2015-2017
- RE /MAX Chairman's Club 2013 & 2014
- RE /MAX Platinum Club 2009-2012
- RE /MAX Hall of Fame 2011